Wednesday, July 29, 2009

there was an entry in the "big book of etiquette"..

about what to do when someone chases your dog for 2 hours in Beverly hills, then Tim and I would have done something for these lovely ladies already.

I mean really. What do you do. These two women went chasing after Lilo on Saturday across Beverly Glen near Santa Monica Blvd. to try to catch her so she wouldn't get hurt. Finally our crazy dog gave up and they were able to call the number on her license. 2 hours?!?! I give Lilo 10 minutes before I give up (then again I know she will come home). The ladies also said they didn't want to call animal control for fear they would be mean to her, or not be able to find us. So what I ask should we do for them? I really don't know, certainty not cash, Mel said she could groom them at the animal hospital, but we don't want to put her out. Grrrr, this is so difficult and now it's Wednesday and we've done nothing for these people! I think it makes it harder that we don't live near by, but still that's no excuse.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment