Wednesday, February 2, 2011

people were more aware of life in general

then we wouldn't have such a largely ignorant population. Now I do count myself as one of the ignorant, I am by no means enlightened. However, how many people are talking about the crazy happenings in the middle east. Egypt is going nutso guys, in a good kinda way, but what happens if that govenrnent is over thrown, what will happen to the rest of the governments over there? I don't know but honestly not enough people are talking. What about other important things WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS NO MORE OIL???? I'm sorry but this one gets me all the time. This is not new. This is a fact. It will happen. So what the heck is the plan? Why are we not paying crazy scientists to figure this out? Why are we still spending money on ridiculous military weapons that we will never use? Won't it be better if we are ahead of the curve with alternate energy instead of so far ahead of the curve on arms that I swear we have lapped other countries a billion times? Ah well, I have no solutions so maybe I shouldn't complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment