Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I didn't have this crazy aversion to finishing projects,

I wouldn't have a million half done things around the house.

1) I began making a crocheted blanket = 1/3 done

2) I started really organizing the garage = it looks horrible again

3) I vowed to do all of the laundry = I still haven't hung up the shirts

4) I'm going through the kitchen = I only threw out moldy food and made the counters look quazi clean

5) I'm getting in shape = I went back for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday

6) I love to scrapbook = I haven't gotten past Joe's first birthday (minus all the wedding albums I do in the week after the weddings we go to for "family")

7) I want to try out some new baking recipes = I have looked online and stared at my new pans, this is all.

I mean does some sick part of me not want to finish things because then they will be done? Do I really think that I won't have more to do later? Or am I really just that lazy?

Lets recap:

1) blanket-- I am pretty sure it is going to look really bad and maybe I just don't want that after all the time it has taken

2) garage-- Tim went camping and hasn't really helped to put everything back (it's true hon you know it), plus I just throw stuff on the ground--It shouldn't take to long, and I only see it when I get out of the car. Perhaps I should leave the garage door open more to have an insensitive for a clean garage...

3) Laundry - "'nough said" ;)

4) Kitchen -- this is a BIG job. Yes the kitchen is only one room but the cupboards and drwares--ugh, I need to man up--I don't even know what is past the first 6 inches in the pantry, that's bad.

5) Gym Time - I'm trying again, really I am but Sophie sucks! I had to go and get her today- yesterday she was fine but today-no. I'm going again tomorrow 8am spin so we'll see. Just gotta keep it up, first thing in the day so it's done with!

6) Scrapbook- I complain that it is so hard to order pictures- but I'm being baby. I need to clean the office out-throw crap away and really get organized (do we see a pattern?) Then I can get to it...hopefully. Plus who am I kidding this is a never ending Job, always a work in progress. i just need to do about 6 years of catch up, that's all...

7) Baking) I have already anounced on here tht I would but now I have told Tim I am baking a cake this week so I guess I'm halfway there, only I need to figure out what exactly I'm baking.

Ok, so I have issues with organization of myself and "things" I'm a work in progress... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment