Thursday, April 30, 2009

"healthy peanut butter" didn't have to be stired.

I mean really it is absolutely disgusting! I practically gag when I stir it up. if I had my way the kids would always have Jiff, because I'm a choosy mom! However, Tim insists on the Organic peanut butter from Costco (even though he doesn't eat it). He says that "in Jiff they take out the peanut oil that you are stirring and inject hydrogenated vegetable oil, that's disgusting". Whatever, I guess it's a good thing because it makes me not want to eat peanut butter, and I LOVE Jiff peanut butter- just as long as I am not around someone else who is eating it, weird I know. But the kids haven't had Peanut butter until last night for almost three weeks. Wanna know why? Because they had finished one about a month ago and I didn't want to stir up the new one! A month, and three weeks you say? They don't add up you say? Yes I know. I had used the Jiff that resides in the cupboard next door at my parents house before spring break to finish out the school lunches.

Yes, we live next door to my parents and my Husband is an angel for staying sane! No, it's not bad at all and hey when I run out of the peanut butter and want to avoid stirring the new one there is always somewhere I can go where it's not weird. I mean let's be honest walking over to a neighbors five days (a school week) in a row asking to use their peanut butter would be odd after the first day. But, not at my parents! I just say "I really didn't want to stir it up again this morning, can I use the bad stuff?

Any-whoo I still haven't made up for my blog that I missed. Maybe today? Hopefully. But we do have the little dudes baseball game- I have snack and have to work in the snack bar ugh! Fingers crossed though!

No comments:

Post a Comment