Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I didn't fall asleep during the laker game last night,

I would have kept up on my blog! Blast I don't know why but if we watch a late Laker game I ALWAYS fall asleep. It's not that I'm not interested in the outcome or that it is not exciting. I am just too dang tired. Perhaps if the hubby didn't insist on "building up a buffer" on the Tivo I might have a chance. No, it is unfair to blame him for not liking commercials.

So, Mondays. Those are always hard. Of course I set out with the best of intentions. I had work, the gym, I tutored, had pick up duty from CCD for the boys and gosh darn it I was going to serve left over Pizza to make a girl's Monday easier. So most of that worked out. Except for the little one getting a 105 fever during the tutoring and before the CCD pick up. Ack! Poor baby. We kept checking her temp and after she had Tylenol it started to go down, and by bed time it was just 100. Needless to say-not a restful night with a 1 1/2 year old waking up at least 10 times. Left over pizza went to the kids (well Joe really since Sophie wasn't too hungry), but Tim insisted on "saving Chuck" and getting $5 foot longs from subway. Still not too bad, no need to cook (awesome!). He also picked up the boys for me, what a love!

Well I thought I was going to get some crocheting done during the game but we watched Chuck while we ate half of our foot longs each (lunch today), then two episodes of In Treatment. Um, I have to pay attention to shows like that so no crafting got done. And as I said earlier, by the time the Lakers got put on our TV I was tired, really tired. This would have been prime crafting time but oh well. I also was so tired and pre-occupied I forgot to blog. That is really funny coming from me but I want to keep this updated on weekdays at least! So today there must be two! Thank goodness it is STAR testing day and I don't go into work until 11:30. Anyway that was our Monday!


See ya late dudes!
(too much Nemo)

No comments:

Post a Comment