Friday, April 24, 2009

I had a tinsey bit more energy on a friday,

I may have taken more advantage of being alone since 7pm.

So, the hubby is gone on his annual, male family bonding, opening day fishing trip (mind you I don't know how many actually fish on any other weekend of the year but I digress), the kids are in bed, and me--I'm watching a show I don't really even like while sort of cleaning the kitchen and switching laundry so I have sheets to sleep on tonight. Pathetic I know. Of course there were these plans to mop the floors and bleach clean the downstairs bathroom as well as the kitchen but I doubt that's going to happen at this point. Ah well at least all of the laundry got done for the week, the camping stuff put away and floors vacuumed. What? The hampers are full again? This is ridiculous!!!

I'm going to turn in as soon as this show is over and the sheets are on the bed because I have to be at the baseball fields for the little guys game at 7:30 am. That would be IN THE MORNING. Insanity I tell you, pure insanity!

There is always tomorrow to get more productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment