Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If only...

If only I could eat my words about how I would never start a blog, Tim might never make fun of me.

Alas, that is not possible so I am here to start by apologizing to all of the "bloggers" (sheesh that's a weird word) who have no idea how much I have made fun of. Okay so made fun of may be a bit harsh but I certainly scoffed...quite often. I am also here to ask you to bear with me (if there is actually anyone ever reading any of this), my spelling and grammar are not great and I rarely have anything profound to say.

So, with that out of the way I hope to use this as a vehicle to be productive. Ha! You may say this is a bit late for a New Year's resolution but still maybe I will finish some projects if I feel like I can post pictures of them and what not.

Let the games begin, and hopefully I won't having you say "if only I never wasted my time with this blog"!

No comments:

Post a Comment