Friday, May 8, 2009

I hadn't forgot about the diet coke I put in the freezer lsat night.



Then I wouldn't be cleaning up the LAST one that exploded in the middle of the night!

The last diet coke, that means I didn't get one this morning. Add insult to injury there were none at my parents house- WHAT??!?! Oh, and I had to clean up that mess. It was horrible there were coke crystals all over the top shelf and the can had adhered sideways to it. Pictures to come- ridiculousnes.

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up suddenly remembering that forgotten Diet coke. Perhaps it was at the moment it exploded because Tim says he swore he head it and thought someone was breaking in. I lay in bead thinking F! (I don't actually curse in my thoughts) I was so not going to go and check on it. I mean what was I going to do, it had already exploded for sure and I wasn't going to clean it right then. So, later I woke up thinking crap, I really wanted that Diet coke...

I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment